tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Keith Mastin" <>
Subject page cannot be displayed
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 09:04:38 GMT

Just instaled tomcat on a redhat-7.3 server that's already running
ssl-enabled apache-1.3.27. I can connect via localhost:8080 with lynx, but
when I dial with the ip address:8080 on either mozilla or IE I get a page
cannot be displayed error.

I checked the archives and didn't see this problem.

Firewall allows tcp connections to 8080. As far as I can figure, there
must be some config thing I didn't do or see in the docs. I didn't change
any of the conf files for tomcat yet, not sure that I need to.

Any ideas or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Keith Mastin
BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
Toronto, Canada
(416)696 6070

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: