tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stuart <nstu...@cs.usm.maine.edu>
Subject RE: Admin app not working..
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:47:30 GMT
Hmm...dont see how I would. I downloaded the tar.gz file from jakarta
and untarred with tar xzf "file name"
I didnt copy anything over from another machine or anything. I had this
issue with twoboth version 4.1.18 and .24. I was hoping the upgrade to
.24 would help, but apparently not.

Thanks for the suggestion.