tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nishant Kumar <ntom...@postmark.net>
Subject RE: juddi and axis jars clashing in tomcat
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:28:24 GMT
hi,
	i agree that this should not have been the case. there is no axis.jar
in common/lib(not even in server/lib). and as i had mentioned removing
the axis war make juddi war load properly. and the error is happening
because of the version difference of the two axis.jar in axis and juddi
war.
thanks,
nishant