tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nishant Kumar <ntom...@postmark.net>
Subject juddi and axis jars clashing in tomcat
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:15:30 GMT
hi,
	i tried adding juddi and axis wars to tomcat. juddi is used for UDDI
and axis is used for SOAP. juddi uses axis.jar which is placed in the
WEB-INF/lib dir of the juddi war. when tomcat starts we got some error
some investigation we found out that juddi was using the axis jar in the
axis war WEB-INF which happens to be a newer version. what could be
causing this. both were supposed to use the axis jar in their
WEB-INF/lib dir.
thanks,
nishant