tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shyama Gavulla <sh...@coe.neu.edu>
Subject (SLIGHTOFFTOPIC)SSL configuration for apache and tomcat
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:28:34 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone here who responded to my emails immediatly and helped me in
moving my from Jrun to Tomcat. The transition was smooth and now my web app
runs perfectly on tomcat and apache2.0.46. I have some other things to move
from Jrun to tomcat and apache.

First one is SSL

I didnt find the mod_ssl.so in the modules directory of apache . Where can I
download them and how can I configure it?

Second scheduler for tomcat:

I have a thread which has to run every day. How can I do it in tomcat ?

It would be grateful if someone can tell me some documentation about these
things . and once aain THANKS A LOT.

Thanks in advance,
shyam