tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stuart <n...@newtsplace.com>
Subject Re: IIS and Image Problems...
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:56:57 GMT
Grr..silly list doesnt seem to want to post my messages! Any ways,
thanks for the input. At least I know I'm not the only one that has seen
this behavior. I have tried upgrading from 4.1.18 to 4.1.24 , but the
problem is still there! Also tried changing the files from html to jsp.
Still no go!
This would be an incredible show stopper if we had anything else besides
just the headers/titles on the pages that can be easily replaced with
text.
Does anyone have any ideas of why this is happening?! Again problem is
only with IE.

-Nick