tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Duma Rolando" <r.duma.s...@urmetsistemi.it>
Subject SSL client authentication with IE 6.0
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 14:31:16 GMT
I'm running Tomcat 4.1.24 standalone with SSL client authentication
enabled.Internet Explorer 6.0 when I try to access the server pops up a
window that ask me which certificate will be used for client authentication,
but the list of certificates is empty!
I've tested my browser on apache with mod_ssl and client authentication, and
IE pops up the same window but in this case my personal certificate is
present.
This is the only tomcat connector configured on my PC.

               enableLookups="true" acceptCount="100" debug="0"
scheme="https" secure="true"
               useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" >
      <Factory
className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="true" protocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile="C:/.keystore"
               keystorePass="xxxxxx"/>
    </Connector>