tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Val T." <vto...@realityclick.com>
Subject Re: Invalid pc in line number table
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:25:57 GMT
Hi,

I just wanted to post the fact that this error message has been cleaned up.
I deleted the file that was giving me problems and dropped in a copy from
the site where it was working fine.  They were both originally copied from
the same source, so I don't really know what the difference was.  I guess
something must have gotten corrupted somehow.

While I have it working now, I have no idea how it broke or how it was
fixed.

I just wanted to let the list know it was resolved, and I thank you for your
suggestions.

Val