tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas, Kevin" <KEVIN.THO...@saic.com>
Subject RE: Apache issue
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:56:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this, but I discovered (through talking to guys here and
just tinkering) that the file actually appears in a directory called auto
under conf (so... conf/auto). The file is also called mod_jk.conf.

I actually had to create the /auto directory myself as there wasn't one
there post-install.

Cheers,
kev
__________________

Kevin Thomas
Technical Analyst
Technical Authority, Deregulated Applications
Utilities Group, SAIC Ltd.
5 Redwood Place
Peel Park
East Kilbride