tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anna" <simo...@sturak.sk>
Subject Re: ClassCastException
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:38:21 GMT
No ... the project from sourceforge i used only as sample ... i'm working on more complicated
project

Some kind of application framework which will use plugin managment to access some services

i receive by tcp connector source (can by UNC path or url or Database) from which need to
load class which server service

if know how i can change class path of tomcat dynamicaly then it will be usefull but i think
so stupid solution

  On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:08, Anna wrote:
  > thx for your answer ... i want to load classes from directory which
  > isn't in classpath of tomcat

  Is there any particular reason why you can't put your classes in
  WEB-INF/classes?

  As I understand it all you are doing is a portal style app with RSS feeds and
  using different classes to load the different feeds, is that right? The way
  you're doing it just seems overly complicated to me, although admit I've
  never done that in Java before but there has to be an easier way...

  Regards,
  --
  Jason Bainbridge
  http://jblinux.org