tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominic Parry" <...@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Subject Re: Tutorial for Tomcat Beginners!!
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:31:58 GMT
Hi David

I think you didn't look hard enough :)

Try http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/

XML is easy to learn. So no problem there. Also see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/

for more help.

Cheers

Dom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David
  To: Tomcat User
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:28 AM
  Subject: Tutorial for Tomcat Beginners!!

  Hi guys,
  I am a complete newbie to hosting a webserver.
  I just installed the tomcat and would very much want to learn more about
  it.

  I cannot find any tutorials links on tomcat from the Tomcat main site at
  all.

  Does anyone know of any online tutorial website where I can learn how to
  use Tomcat as my webserver ?

  P/S: I am a competent Java programmer but have no XML know-how. Is this
  going to be a problem ?

  Regards
  David