tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominic Parry" <...@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Subject Re: Conflict of Kazaa and Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:27:26 GMT
I'm running Kazaa Lite, and Tomcat with NO hassles. Tomcat runs on port 80. you can get kazaa
lite from http://www.kazaalite.tk/ It also has no adware or spyware.

Good luck.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David
  To: 'Tomcat Users List'
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:21 AM
  Subject: RE: Conflict of Kazaa and Tomcat

  But if I want my friends to access my website at
  http://www.david.com <http://www.david.com/>

  and not

  http://www.david.com:8080 <http://www.david.com:8080/>

  what should I do. I would like my website address to be a nice and
  elegant one. That is, one that does not require to specify the port no.
  By default, http://www.david.com <http://www.david.com/>  automatically
  opens the port 80 and thus I do not need to specify the port.

  Is there a way that I can run my Kazaa AND my tomcat at the same time
  yet allowing my webserver to host a website at port 80 ?

  Regards
  David