tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Suraj Berwal" <suraj.ber...@bhartitelesoft.com>
Subject Cookie handling in IE6 and session handling of tomcat 4.1.24
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:59:39 GMT
dear tim,
   i am facing a similar problem with my clients on IE6.0 regarding the session handling using
tomcat 4.1.24. Actually the data is getting swapped for users there. can you please elaborate
on the info you have posted about cookie problem in IE and how it can affect the session handling
in tomcat. i have a singlw webapp and the tomcat is running on Standalone mode.

re,
suraj berwal

>Do you have other webapps? I thought I recall at one time, some version of IE
>did send cookies in the correct order. This can hurt session handling in tomcat.

>-Tim

>Billy Ng wrote:
>> Hi folks;
>>
>> I have a customer complains the IE 6 sp1 times out the tomcat session way before
the tomcat default session time out >>settings.  I tried to reproduce it but I can't.
 Have anybody experienced this?