tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominic Parry" <...@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Subject Re: Can't get to /admin dir of our webapp
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:54:16 GMT
And then Restart Tomcat :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dominic Parry
  To: Tomcat Users List
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Can't get to /admin dir of our webapp

  Hi There,

  You need to make sure that Tomcat does not Deploy the Admin App. You can do this by removing
the Deployment descriptor admin.xml from the webapps folder, also move/rename the admin folder
in the TOMCAT_HOME\server\webapps folder. Check in server.xml that you have removed the /admin
context entry that points to tomcat's admin app.

  Good luck!

  -Dom