tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dominic Parry" <...@rucus.ru.ac.za>
Subject Re: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:02:48 GMT
Hi Ken

I'm assuming you mean that http://inqtomcat:8080/examples/jsp/index.html is working. Have
you set the permissions on the folder containing the isapi dll such that your IUSER has read
and execute permissions?

-Dom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Januski, Ken
  To: Tomcat Users List
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 9:59 PM
  Subject: RE: Connectors for IIS/Tomcat SHOULD make sense

  Jason,

  I just used this address:
  http://inqtomcat/examples/jsp/index.html
  It failed with the "/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll is not available" error.

  If I use this address I'm fine:
  http://inqtomcat/examples/jsp/index.html

  I can substitute localhost for inqtomcat with same results. The errors are
  in the isapi_redirector log. Whether IIS or Tomcat is throwing the errors is
  a matter of guesswork as far as I can tell. This is the exact line from log:
  [jk_ajp_common.c (461)]: ajp_unmarshal_response: status = 404

  I actually was hoping that someone on the list could tell ME what's throwing
  the error. I think if I knew that I'd be a lot closer to a solution.

  Ken