tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Atreya Basu <atr...@greenfieldresearch.ca>
Subject RE: JK2 config
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:37:29 GMT
Hi Nikola,

The document that you are referring to, I think, is incomplete or wrong.
When I tried it I found that some sections were in correct or
misleading, or just didn't work.  So I found it best to just ignore that
document.

As a side note, is there any reason why version 2.0.2 of JK2 doesn't
include a Linux binary?  I've built one myself but shouldn't there be a
binary?  Are there some settings that are hard coded when the library
gets compiled?

_____________________________________
Atreya Basu
Developer,
Greenfield Research Inc.
e-mail: atreya (at) greenfieldresearch (dot) ca

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola Milutinovic [mailto:Nikola.Milutinovic@ev.co.yu]
Sent: June 23, 2003 9:39 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JK2 config

> There are plenty of examples of both JK and JK2 configurations in the
list
> archives.  The topic comes up DAILY, and frankly, I don't think you
can
> blame people when they tire of posting the same thing day in and day
out to
> essentially the same questions.

Hi John.

I have found a link to Tomcat's site which holds a very good explanation
for JK2. I'd sugest you place it into the distribution of TC and also
add it to the newly created FAQ.

Basically, what we all need is just what that doc gives
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/vhosthowto.html

Hope this helps.

Nix.