tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Renato Romano" <r.rom...@set-network.com>
Subject Tomcat 5 limits the number of jars ???
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:36:19 GMT
I noticed a problem when deploying my webapp under Tomcat 5, about the
number of jars in the lib dir of my webapp. Unfortunately I can't easily
reproduce the problem, but it seems that if the number of jar files
exceeds 10-15, Tomcat fails to compile JSP pages (!!!) and produces a
message regarding an unknown flag to the javac compiler "c:\Program". It
seems to be a "bit" of the directory where it is installed (c:\Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat5)

Does anyone had the same problem ? Better write to tomcat-dev ??
Thanks

Renato

Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.