tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wellington João da Silva <wsi...@informa.com.br>
Subject IIS-Redirector Error (Dr Watson called)
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:08:22 GMT
HI all,

I've followed the steps to set up IIS to cooperate with Tomcat.
I'm using  Windows NT 4.0 / IIS4.0 / JDK 1.3.
ISAPI Filter (Jakarta redirector) is up and running (green arrow).
IIS is set to use https.

Everything WAS working properly but now, when IIS redirector is called, INETSRV.EXE meets
Dr. Watson.
Could anyone help me to solve this problem??

Another Question: how can i limit the size of the log generated by IIS Redirector (iis_redirect.log)?

Thanks in advance
Wellington
Software Engineer