tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David" <amdaw...@starhub.net.sg>
Subject Conflict of Kazaa and Tomcat
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:36:39 GMT
Hi guys,

I am a newbie to Tomcat.
I followed all the instructions on how to set up the tomcat server. I
managed to test if it is working and stuff.

I setup the server properly. Ran the test page, I managed to get the to
Tomcat set up test page correctly displayed.
PROBLEM: All the set up and test were done with my Kazaa switched off.

When my kazaa is running, this is where the problem lies.

If I were to let my Kazaa to run, I find that my Tomcat server can be
successful started up. When I try to access my localhost site on my IE,
it turns out that the
Download folder of Kazaa is the root for my localhost address.

I am using Windows XP. Does anyone know why when I am running Kazaa, the
tomcat server cannot be started ?

Regards
David