tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "joe" <joe....@sgweb.net>
Subject Guild on using MOD_JK2
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 18:32:15 GMT
Hi all, i've been playing with mod_jk connector and thanks to this email
chain that i've finally got it to work...However, it seems that i've read
that mod_jk2 connector is much better than mod_jk. Could anyone give me some
update URL/guide or changes i need to make to migrate to use mod_jk2?

Those that i have found on the web or in this mailing lists are all outdated
or it doesn't fit my configuration when i try to follow the step in
building/install the module. I really hope someone could come out with a
more updated links on building and using the latest version of source
available.(i wish i could if i know how to).
Below are the configuration that i'm using.

Red Hat 8.0
J2SDK 1.4.1
Apache 2.0.46
Tomcat 4.1.24