tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kyle Lange" <...@interwebinc.com>
Subject _Not_ Port 25. Configuring Tomcat for sendmail
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:50:29 GMT
Hi,

If this has come through 2ce now, please forgive. The 1st one I sent came back
with the signup response.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here pls.

Using Tomcat 4.1.24, I'm trying to sendmail from a .jsp app. However my
sendmail is configured to listen on a different port to 25.

Is there any way, without having to rewrite code, to configure
server.xml to contact sendmail on a port different to 25?

I would've thought I could add the port nr. to the end of the host decl. in my
mail.smtp.host <resource-param>, but it doesn't appear to like that.

If I've missed a piece of documentation, please just point it out.

MTiA