tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Pardey" <>
Subject Symbolic Links in 4.1.24
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 07:03:06 GMT

As I understand it, symbolic links have been working again since 4.1.16.  However, I have
been unable to get them to work in 4.1.24 on unix (Solaris).  Could somebody give me a hand
with the configuration?

My server.xml looks like:

<DefaultContext swallowOutput="true">

I don't have any <Context> blocks in the config file.

Thank you in advance,

This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
St.George is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any
delay in its receipt.