tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Need Help in clearing my doubts
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 13:14:16 GMT

Thanks for the kind words.  I can tell you that I just tried Apache 2.0.45
(from source), Tomcat 4.1.24, mod_jk 2.0.3 (from source...latest), and Red
Hat 9.0, and everything worked fine, with only one snag, but that was a
building Apache snag, not a mod_jk snag.

I will update my HOWTO soon, but as fas I can tell, nothing has changed
even though Apache has revved up a couple, as has Red Hat and Tomcat.

John