tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Apache-Tomcat Config
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 13:53:32 GMT

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net

If you follow one of my HOWTOs, every single change from a default
httpd.conf and default server.xml is explicitly described.

You didn't describe if http://localhost:8080 works for servlets.  If it
does, then the problem is in your httpd.conf.  For an exact listing of the
changes to httpd.conf for mod_jk, consult this example mod_jk.conf file:
http://www.johnturner.com/howto/mod_jk_conf.html

John