tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Servlets not working in my context
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 15:44:41 GMT

No, sorry.  XP Home is a whole other animal...it's not designed or
configured by default to run any sort of network services whatsoever.  XP
Pro is different in its default configuration.  I've only used XP Home
enough to understand that my needs require XP Pro if they require Microsoft
at all.

John