tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.1.24 Startup.sh - bad interpreter error
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 12:41:56 GMT

There's no reason to use "sh /some/path/script.sh".  Just "./script.sh"
will work.

In any case, you typically won't "see" the ^M unless you have it set to
show them.  In vi you might see "[dos]" down at the bottom on the status
screen.  This is worth checking out...I wasted almost 6 hours on a dinky
little perl script a couple weeks ago because of the ^M.

John