tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Turner <tomcat-u...@johnturner.com>
Subject Re: Poblem with PDF and Tomcat 4.1.18
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 13:58:33 GMT

99.9999% sure its the browser, not Tomcat.

IE 5.0 is broken, plain and simple.  Various minor versions have completely
different behavior than other minor versions.  What's fixed in one is
broken in the next, and so on. The vast majority of problems my users face
are resolved the minute they upgrade off of IE 5.0.

John