tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Example error pages?
Date Fri, 30 May 2003 04:22:36 GMT
My own error-pages are designed to hide as much as possible from the
end-user (and write to the server-logs if necessary), so I'm not much help
here.  If you want to print the stack trace, the best I can think of is (for
a jsp error-page):
<pre class=error><!-- define the 'error' class in your css to your
formatting tastes. -->
<% exception.printStackTrace(out);  %>
</pre>