tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <>
Subject Re: Exclusion of certain file types with JK2
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 04:54:13 GMT
I don't use Jk2 myself (yet), but I believe it is:
info=Ignore static files

Note: you'll need to use the most recent version of Jk2, and compile it with
an Apache that has PCRE.

"Paul Gregoire" <> wrote in message
Does anyone here know how to exclude a file type using JK2? I ask because
doing the following below will cause all files to be served by Tomcat..

info=Extension mapping

info=Map the whole webapp

I want Apache to serve all html, xml, css, etc..

Also all my servlets are explictly mapped via my web.xml, i do not use the

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message