tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: in-process features with mod_jk (not mod_jk2)
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 05:59:03 GMT
Having just taken a look at the code, inprocess isn't supported for mod_jk
with TC 4.x (only for TC 3.x).  You'll have to use mod_jk2 to connect to 4.x
with inprocess.

<Christian.Szabo@at.bp.com> wrote in message
Hi,

has anyone in the community been able to use the inprocess features of
mod_jk (NOT mod_jk2) in an APACHE 2 - TOMCAT 4.1 environment? I've tried
almost everything (on linux and solaris) but now I'm stuck. I've also check
the archives but it seems that no one has tried this so far; all docs I've
found refer to either TOMCAT 3 or mod_jk2. Any help highly
appreciated!!!!!!!!

kind regards,

Christian