tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich ...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: request for solution, form-based authentication and programmatic authentication, repost
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 21:32:01 GMT
I think almost everyone does what you are saying.
If you did not understand JDBC Realm docs, here is a working example
web.xml:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/bP/WEB-INF/web.xml

Also at the same place is java source doing what you want in Struts.

.V

North East. <p>
Portal<p>
Best practice <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts 1.1supported</a>
framework: ScafflodingXPress<p>