tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mindaugas Genutis <mindau...@elinara.ktu.lt>
Subject Tomcat jsp exception
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 08:04:18 GMT

Hello,

I developed my application with Tomcat 4.0.3/Java 1.3. Now I moved to
Tomcat 4.1.24/Java 1.4.1.

On my first JSP I get an exception that doesn't tell me what's wrong going
on. It is referring to one of my classes that is not even used in that
particular JSP.

Can anyone suggest where to start to fix this problem. I tried to compile
it in many ways. The problem is that the exception that comes from JSP
isn't informative enough.

My project is compiled into a *.jar. This *.jar is put into the
./tomcat/webapps/cdk/WEB-INF/lib directory.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
lt/ktu/distance/sql/helpers/CountryManagerHelper

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: lt/ktu/distance/sql/helpers/CountryManagerHelper

Thanks,

--
Kaunas Regional Distance Education Center
Programmer