tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Fiala" <tom...@fwd.at>
Subject RE: Upgrade your webapps easily HOW-TO (requires ant/manager app practice)
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 18:16:11 GMT
Hi Yoav,

Thank you very much for your thank-you mail!

1.) I'm about to integrate the changes into TC 5.0.1, but am unable to
build it due to a commons-el problem. Should I post build questions for TC
5.0.1 here or at the tomcat-dev list?

2.) I'm currently reading the whole context.xml-InputStream and use
.indexOf to find the attribute I need.
Is there another more elegant approach using an apache-commons library?

3.) How do I make sure the overrideDocBase-enhancement makes eventually
its way into TC 5.0.x, so I can rely on them?

thx alot
Johannes

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
01.05.2003 19:50
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

"Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Upgrade your webapps easily HOW-TO (requires ant/manager app practice)

Howdy,
I just wanted to say thanks for two things:

1. Contributing something, anything, instead of just ranting like an
unfortunate amount of people on the list,

2. Following a very nice question/answer/finding answer
unsatisfactory/inquiries on dev list/develop patch/publish patch
process.

That's how it should be done, and I hope more people follow the same
process, so thanks again and kudos.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

WAR)