tomcat-users mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject using jndi DataSource
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 15:00:28 GMT

I used to declare DataSource in tomcat server.xml file

like below within a DefaulContext

          <Resource name="jdbc/infoperf" auth="Container"
                    type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

            <ResourceParams name="jdbc/intranetMail">
          </ResourceParams>

for security reason, I would like to Declare those Config parameter in a
property file
and create progamatically my DataSource object before putting them in the