tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Burton" <a...@e-plus.com.au>
Subject RE: Jaybird With Tomcat Part II
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 22:33:13 GMT
Make sure the database resource is in the context you are accessing. Also
make sure any classes JAR has .jar extension... .zip extenstion will not
work.

e.g.

Accessing by http://www.mydomain.com/mydomain

<Host name="www.mydomain.com" debug="1" appBase="virtual_hosts"
unpackWARs="true">
	<Context path="/mydomain" docBase="mydomain" debug="0" reloadable="false"
override="true">
		<Resource name="jdbc/myConnection" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
		<ResourceParams name="jdbc/myConnection">

r</value></parameter>
			<parameter>
				<name>driverName</name>
				<value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@127.0.0.1:1521:ORCL</value>