tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Behrens" <...@diekleinedomain.de>
Subject RE: DB Connection
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 19:10:37 GMT

No, haven't changed host names nor anything else :(  The funny thing is this:
it works quite well for some time, but as soon as load on the app increases
the error appears. I therefore thought it must be related to the number of
open transactions but I am not sure. I have been trying to solve this for days
now, even reinstalled mysql and upgraded to the most recent stable JDBC
driver, the prob remains. Any ideas what else I could try?

Thanks again, Jan