tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Collins, Jim" <jim.coll...@uk.nomura.com>
Subject RE: log4j problem
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:34:45 GMT
Unless you tell log4j where to pick up the log4j.properties it will search
the classpath to pick up a log4j.properties file.

Try this to setup log4j:

	Properties logProp = new Properties();

logProp.load(ActionServlet.getServletContext().getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF
/classes/log4j.properties"));
	PropertyConfigurator.configure(logProp);

Regards

Jim.