tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven Shand <ste...@intrallect.com>
Subject Re: tomcat performance troubleshooting
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 20:10:24 GMT
easiest, most flexible way of achieving this is to implement a filter...

in the filter get current time, call chain.doFilter(), when that
returns, get current time.

The difference is the time taken to deal with the request without
taking into account the network overhead.

Another Good Thing(tm) about this is that when deploying, you can just
leave out that filter..

Steven Shand.