tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Skladovs, Victor" <>
Subject JDBCRealm: Protecting all tomcat webapps?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 10:26:56 GMT
Dear Friends!

I'm using JDBCRealm of Tomcat4.1. I have two web applications (say:
myproject1 and myproject2) and cocoon.
Each webapp has its own WEB-INF directory in which web.xml file are
defined all security constraints like this:
		<realm-name>WebApp Login</realm-name>

All is working fine, but I must authentificate myself 3 TIMES at worst
depending with which webapp I am working: I must login when I call
/myproject1 and I must login again when I call cocoon from /myproject1.

QUESTION: is it possible to protect my ALL web applications at a time,
so that I need to login only 1 time?

Thanking in advance

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: