tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hunter, Sandra" <Sandra_Hun...@BCTransit.Com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Freezing?
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 21:51:52 GMT
The lock may be an issue: I'll run that past our DBA but that's the only
thing I haven't looked at.
We have actually moved the app to another machine to see if that makes any
difference.
If anyone gets a bright idea I would love to hear it!
Puzzled Sandra

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Bainbridge [mailto:jason@jblinux.org]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 12:11 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Freezing?

I'm running out of ideas myself... I gather this is quite a  beefy machine
you're running it on?

Are you using the right version of the Oracle Thin Driver for the version of

Oracle you are running? Have you got a DBA on site or are you able to look
at
the appropriate v$ view to see what query it died on and possibly why?

It's not something like not releasing a lock on a record or commits not
being
on or something silly like that in the Oracle config?

Jason

Jason Bainbridge
KDE Web Team - http://kde.org
webmaster@kde.org