tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinivasu Gandu <>
Subject [OFF-Topic]getAttribute and setAttribute
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 22:26:59 GMT
I am not getting the values to the jsp page from the servlet when I use
request.setAttribute("messageVector",messageVector) in the servlet.

In the jsp page I am using the getAttribute to get that vector and show them
in a table row.. I am just getting empty jsp with images but not the values
from the while loop..
what could be the wrong???
		Vector messageVector =
		String str= "";
                        Enumeration message = messageVector.elements();
                        while(message .hasMoreElements()){
                            str = (String)message.nextElement();
			// I am generating some table rows

To unsubscribe, e-mail: