tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Laberge <jlabe...@redboxstudios.com>
Subject Little problem running .java scripts.
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 16:57:03 GMT
Hello to all,

First off let me say what type of machine I have:
-I have Tomcat 4.1.24 with Apache 2.0.43.

I have installed Tomcat, or so it seems to be ok, since I go to
http://localhost:8080 and I get a page saying that it has been installed.

Next up I went and downloaded some .so for the Apache connectors.
(mod_jk2-2.0.43) and the jni.

I put them in the modules directory and use :

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2-2.0.43.so

I restarted Apache with no problems shown.

This is where I am at.

When I go to http://localhost/helloworld.java
I get my source code shown in my browser without executing it.
Can someone please help?

--

Art visuel, communication, multim├ędia et internet

Jonathan Laberge
jlaberge@redboxstudios.com

Les Studios RedBox inc.
9643 boul. LaSalle