tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: File Permissions in WAR Files
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 19:48:08 GMT

Howdy,
The permissions depend on the tomcat user's umask.  Change that and
you'll be all set.

Another alternative, since you've already bother to package and deploy a
.war file, is to keep it packaged.  Use the resource APIs instead of the
Filesystem ones.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

build/deployment