tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Weblogic Integration
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 15:11:05 GMT

Howdy,
I won't get into a weblogic vs. anything debate: I wasn't comparing
weblogic to tomcat as those are apples and oranges (full J2EE vs servlet
container) anyways.

However, out of curiosity, how can I avoid using the weblogic jar if I
want to connect a JMS (or other JNDI-based) client from tomcat to a
remote weblogic server?  Is there a nice little weblogic client jar I
can use to get the initial context?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics