tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Weblogic Integration
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 14:24:39 GMT

Howdy,
The weblogic jar used to be a nightmare.  I don't know if that's still
the case, as I stay away from that vastly overpriced product suite.

It used to have old copies of SAX, DOM, Xerces, Xalan, JMS, JTA, all in
it.  I've had to cut those out and repackage the jar so many times I
have ant scripts that do it now.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:240)
>	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>nFilterChain.java:247)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>hain.java:193)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVal
ve.j
>ava:260)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>	at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
480)

>javax.servlet.ServletException: weblogic/rmi/extensions/server/Stub
>	at
>org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageConte
xtIm
>pl.java:497)
>	at
org.apache.jsp.UserManage_jsp._jspService(UserManage_jsp.java:152)