tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: parallel installation of two different tomcat versions
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 13:09:31 GMT

Howdy,
Make sure you use different home directories (%CATALINA_HOME%).  They
can use the same java installation unless you need different things in
the jre/lib/ext directories.

Make sure the ports (shutdown and any connectors) don't clash.  And
that's about it...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

But