tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Obtaining authenticate principal from HttpSession...
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:41:13 GMT

Howdy,
It depends on how much control you have over the other application, the
one you're forwarding to.  Does it just need to know that the user has
been authenticated?  If so, a simple flag on the URL or a boolean
session attribute may suffice.

Solutions to this can be much more complicated as well ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics