tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Big Trouble with tomcat
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 14:46:36 GMT

Howdy,

>Wouldn't that be a serious vulnerability ?
>
>The server shouldn't send back JSP source just because a MIME type
isn't
>configured properly for the client browser.

It would be a vulnerability if the server was properly configured and
sent you back JSP source code ;)  However, I doubt the first part of the
above sentence is true ;)  If you do a clean installation of tomcat and
can't run the JSP examples, something is messed up in your environment
that's not likely to be a tomcat fault.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics