tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject [OFF-TOPIC] RE: jdk1.4 logging in different log files per web application
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 12:50:04 GMT

Please mark a question as [OFF-TOPIC] when you're about to ask one, if
you're asking one to this list at all.

Sorry I can't help with your specific question: I know how to do it in
log4j, as it's a FAQ there and many answers are available on the
log4j-user list archive.  I don't use JDK 1.4 logging so I don't know

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

View raw message