tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Upgrade your webapps easily HOW-TO (requires ant/manager app practice)
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 17:50:20 GMT

Howdy,
I just wanted to say thanks for two things:

1. Contributing something, anything, instead of just ranting like an
unfortunate amount of people on the list,

2. Following a very nice question/answer/finding answer
unsatisfactory/inquiries on dev list/develop patch/publish patch
process.

That's how it should be done, and I hope more people follow the same
process, so thanks again and kudos.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

WAR)